Window Cleaning in today’s climate, window cleaning with a water fed pole system is an essential commodity for compliance with the current health & safety regulations.
CT (East) boast a traditional van mounted pure water system as well as the new, top of the range, portable versions which are site friendly.Water fed pole system?
The water fed pole system has transformed the window cleaning industry. Pure water technology allows windows to be cleaned remarkably well by brushing off the dirt with a soft bristled brush and at the same time rinsing away the dirt with extremely pure water. Using this method, windows are left wet. Once dry you will see that the windows are spotless since all minerals and impurities have been removed from the water during the purification process.
What are the benefits over traditional window cleaning?
- Operatives are able to work from the safety of the ground, eradicating the need for ladders and high access equipment. This in itself is a benefit but is also beneficial as whether or not your present window cleaner has insurance it may be the customer (commercial or domestic) that is liable for a claim.
- The most obvious privilege of using water fed pole system is the quality of cleaning, the finished result is a streak and spot free finish not only on windows but to canopies, atria, panelling and conservatories.
- The water fed pole system is also eco friendly and complies with EU regulations, it uses no harsh detergents or chemicals and hence leaves the windows cleaner for longer as no residue is left to attract dirt left from the ever changing elements.
- Another advantage is that the frame gets cleaned as well as the glass and as unable to be done previously, privacy is maintained.
- Hard to reach windows such as Velux and up to 5th floor windows are now easily accessed and the system avoids disturbance of lawns and flowerbeds as it can reach straight across.
How does it work? The unique water fed pole system comprises of a lightweight carbon fibre pole that will extend up to 65ft and deionised or pure water that is fed from the reverse osmosis system and 100-650 litre water tank carried on board through the pole and up to the brush head at the top achieving excellent results at not only maintaining cleanliness of windows but is also effective on stains and stubborn dirt.